Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Weight today

Hi,
Well, as I've said before, when you want to succeed you must just keep pushing on... Today I'm weighing in at 280 lbs.  Ive been taking my Iodine plus since December 8th.

I'm not changing how I eat other then to try to insure I eat three times a day and I'm getting up early instead of staying up all night.

I weighted in wearing sweat pants shirt and slippers.. It is way to cold to strip to shorts. LOL....

I saw a program on PBS last night. They were doing their let's raise money program. The main topic was living in harmony with yourself, the earth, God and the universe. That isn't what it was called but that is what it was. The speaker was using the book of Job, in the bible.  I'm trying to find the chapter/verse he quoted.. It was all about picturing what and who you want to be, and not imposing all the trash you put into your conscious mind as that is fed to your unconscious mind and then your unconscious mind prepares you for the results of that negitive feed back. He was saying the universe gives you (in reality) what your unconscious mind thinks you want. So that you should, prepare your unconscious mind in the last few minutes before you go to sleep by picturing your self as you want to be. No, not really as you want.. but as you are! He teaches that as you see yourself you are.  He believes this in everything. If you can not imagine it you can not create it. If you become in your mind what you create with your imagination , then you can accomplish anything.

When I was younger, in my twenties I believe, I used this way of thinking but had lost it  as I grew older. I am  going to use this in everything I do from now on.

Think and know positive

Nelda




No comments:

Post a Comment