Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 1 to lose 100 lbs

 Light as a feather- LOL not even

Well, got a phone call that woke me up so thought I'd better get out of bed... LOL here I am world bright and shinny.. yea right. I am not a morning person, period. then I pluged the bowflex in and walked a very slow .5 for 14 minutes and .28 seconds. Not much but hey its a starter. they say every little bit helps. Hope they (the know alls in the either net- have to say there cause no one can ever tell you who they are) know what their talking about.
So the next step is to record every little nibble I take into my mouth. Ya gotta start some where. This is my start.


In projects I've accomplished in my life, the main concern was that you need to keep a positive attitude, and to be proud of what you accomplish every step, every way, every day.

gruuuuurrrrrrr (Growling) I hate smiley faced people early morning. eck!! yes 9:30 is early morning!!

Good luck. Wish you'd tell me your steps, has it helped have you lost anything yet?

See Ya later with my report of food/water/coffee/soda /anything that passes through my BIG mouth.

Best regards
nelda





No comments:

Post a Comment