Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 3-4-5-6-7-8 to lose 100 pounds

Monday Nov 14,
I spent 4 and a half  hours helping my sister fix her roof. She just had a friend build her a covered porch. Did a wonderful job, but really did a lousy job putting on rolled roofing. It leaked horribly so we fixed it. That didn't leave much time for walking on my tread mill or writing down what I ate or much of anything. I hurt so bad.You see I have an artificial knee and don't get on my hands and knees nor bend well with back problems. but it had to be done and she has no extra money to hire some one to fix it. Hasn't rained since then so hopefully what she did will have fixed it.

So although all that is true, it seems like an excuse when you see that this is the 18th and for four days I did not blog about losing weight.
I will get better. I will get better. I will get better!

Best regards
Nelda




No comments:

Post a Comment