Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 2

Hi,
I did not intend for all this time to pass by before I came here to write. I got up at 10:30 am and had my first cup of coffee. then at 1:00 pm I went out to start working on my sister's roof. A neighbor built her porch for her, wonderful porch but the roofing was horrible. It leaked like a sieve. I spent 4and 1/2 hours on the roof repairing. Hopefully, it will not leak now, but I had forgotten to eat before I started and I was so hungry when I got done.. So no walking today, but I did work for four hours. I have an artifical knee in my right leg and standing for long periods does hurt some.

Dinner was a 5pm, a tv dinner no bread or butter 340  caleries I added a 1/2 cup of assorted frozen vetables say 150 cals.
Then at 9 pm I ate another tv dinner for 240 catories 2 slices of bread 160 cats and butter 60 cals
1 soda cal free__________________________________________________
                                               total cal 990

come talk to me

Nelda





No comments:

Post a Comment