Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 14 to lose 100 lbs

Well  the 25th I got up at 8:15 am.. didn't really want to but.......my dog would not let me sleep she just stood beside the bed and whined until I gave up.

I did 11.13 minutes at 1.5 speed that was a really small .26 miles... LOL I'm getting better!
had a bowl of oatmeal... Bob at biggest loser eats that every morning. I guess I will too.
Didn't have lunch till 1:30 and it was 1/2 cup dressing probably way to high in calories.

Then a tv tyoe pizza for 340 cals. not to bad for the day...

Hey have you checked out the work I'm doing on the website?
added a few pages one has well over 40 games listed ..
Nelda
https://aircastles-internet-marketing.biz/products.htm


After Thanksgiving... I can decorate my tree!
watch for my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment