Friday, November 11, 2011

Wow a complete change

I thought to myself - Self why do you need four blogs all about Internet marketing, Products, Genealogy and Genetic genealogy. I don't. What I do need is help with is losing weight. I'm 66 year old female I''m a short 5'41/2" tall. By short I mean we lose height as we grow older. I weight 280 pounds. Yes, grossly over weight.  Do I over eat, I don't think so. Do I eat constantly, no can't afford that...

So What's wrong for me? I'm not motivated, I have a couple thousand dollar Bowflex tread mill that sits right beside my computer.. Do I get off my but to use it... No... Hopefully this blog, where I will truthfully write down when and how long I walked will help. Hopefully you will encourage me as I hope to encourage you.

Thought about applying for the Biggest loser, but I'd hate to have Bob hollaring at me!

So are you up to helping me out?

Hopefully we can help each other. You know you don't have to be unhappy to have allowed yourself to gain weight, but you do need friends to help you take it back off.

Please help me by joining me here. Lets AIM 2 lose!
nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment