Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 10

Hi....
I was using the tread climber (as a treadmill) last night and it started making sounds.. so I took mit apart there was cat hair and cat litter (clean litter) in the treads so I spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning it.. I put the shocks back on it to make it an elliptical set them at 12 the lowest readings and walked/climbed for 10 minutes thought I was going to die.... I am not ready to start doing exercising on the elliptical. I took them off and did 10.34 minutes at .08. My knee has hurt all day.. Just walked .30 miles for 15.34 minutes at 1.5   miles per hour.

My bowflex tread climber is still making noise... Living where I do there is no Bowflex repairman locally... bummer! I'll try calling them and asking about repairs...
have a good day...

Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment