Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan 24, 2012, Day 26

Hiiiiieeee, LOL I'm backk

Well, it sorta like clock work.. You do it cause you have to... Started a new book V is for Vengeance normally I'm into the fantisy fiction.. but I joined one of those book clubs... and didn't get the I don't want those button pushed in time vand got these so I might as well read them.n I've never read Sue Grafton before.. not bad... got me through the walking today.

Speed 1.4 for 38:41, for a total distance of .88 tense of a mile.  In 1970 I walked off almost 100 lbs in 5 months but I hardly ate and I do not plan to do it that way ever again.
To stay healthy you have to eat correct meals and excersize accordingly... also 40 yrs difference too. wish you'd stop and talk to me.. but I understand weight loss isn't important to most of you reading this, but are you taking into consideration one day you'll be old and fat too..

Come join me.. we can help each other.

Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment