Saturday, December 3, 2011

21 days to lose 100 pounds -

The Great Apple award lol...
I went to the store yesterday Woods its is a small grocery chain store.. any way had top go potty... and they had a scale.. You won't believe it 260. That's down 20 pounds from my last weight in. wow!! It is 2:12 am  and I'm tired. The first I went and bought some kitchen cabinets. they were delivered yesterday so I hung them.. and that is definitely not a job for one person... but they are level and tight up against each other.. Have to take one set back, it is to long 30 inches but I really need a 20 inch instead. So back to home depot tomorrow to replace it.

My sister and I moved to Missouri in 2002 because we both were retired and of a lower income and they had a good deal on some land, One of those nothing down so much a month.. well we bought it un-seen..then came out and looked at it and decided to come out after my sister turned 62 that summer. so now we almost have it paid off..butv we both bought rent to own storage buildings,  we wired, and insulated and put up walls and they are now our houses. But I didn't have wall kitchen cabinets so that's why I bought them. When I get done with the kitchen I'll take pictures.. to show you.

Anyway that's why some days I skip writting cause it takes a lot to build a home out of Ozark woods..
Love it here ...but we need a well so we don't have to carry in water.

You'd think with all the work I'd lose weight.. nope  anyway the 20 pounds I lost deserves the apple award almost forgot made 17 minutes yesterday...

Nite - Nite
Nelda


No comments:

Post a Comment