Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 4

I built an island stand for my kitchen yesterday and then painted it, this am I dragged it int om house then into the kitchen then spent the day painting some wall cabinets I had built. I'm tired... BUT, LOL can't just forget to do it... I walked, yes that's right after spending the biggest part of the day on my feet already I walked.. congratulate me...

39 minutes 6 seconds at .05, I was reading the Dragon riders of Pern and it was first fall... so of course it just breezed by. Lessa the Queen's rider will soon figure out she has to save the planet of Pern.

Oh this just makes the walking so much eaiser!.. after I start loosing I'll speed up the Bowflex.. right now I have to get used to the walking..

Well you have a good evening I'm tired I might just go to sleep early.

thanks for being there to listen

Nelda
Ultimate Weight Loss Program

boast your metabolism

Ultimate fat-burning machine

Learn How



No comments:

Post a Comment