Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 3

Hi,
Been working on my classes, I created a new website for coupons. That should keep me very busy.

Well let's discuss Weight loss here. not hopes and dreams for an indoor bathroom... LOL I said indoor bathroom.  Ask I'll tell you about it.

Got up about 10:30am I contacted The school because one of the video lessons was skipping and I couldn't start the next lesson. Got that done and decided to do my walking.. Lordie do my knees hurt. Anyway I walked 31minutes and 3 seconds at .05 for speed and completed .54 of a mile.

I built me a stand that I can put a book on so I read as I walk and I'm not so bored. I walk longer that way. I'm reading Anne McCaffree's book The Dragon riders of Pern. Have you ever read it? It is a wonderful series. Maybe 15 -20 books - maybe less, can't remember.  We lost Anne McCafree last month and the world is a lesser place for her passing. She was one of the BEST science fiction fantasy writers ever! If you haven't read her.. Try it you'll become a fan with just one book and it does not matter what series.

Well that's how I'm getting better at walking. The stand isn't much to look at.. it is higher then the control panel on the bowflex I have. It allows a book to be placed on it and you can read as you walk.. anything to help improve the boredom of just walking...

Take care I'll be back tomorrow
Nelda
http://aircastles-internet-marketing.biz/2aim/wt-loss1.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment