Monday, December 12, 2011

29th day of trying to lose weight.

Hi,
Guess I have to live here in this blog by my self.. there is a song... the loneliest number is the number one.. cause its by its self..

I walked on the tread mill today, but yesterday The guy who helps me build things came by to hang the shed door he built for me... Not the shed I built that he did my door.  Anyway, we started at 1pm and then he went and worked on chopping wood, and I started cleaning my porch and building shelves for the junk on the porch well I finished at 9:15 pm. I was so tired I did not walk any on the tread mill..

Have you looked at my web sites page on weight loss and the different things offered there?
My page starts off:

WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTHY LIVING

Weight loss can be assisted by products, but it depends on your commitment.
When you start your goal write down your daily activities, your consumption of foods, liquids.
write your comment on a blog where you can get support from other people. Anything worth having is worth working for.
try http://www.AIM-2.blogger.com for a place to talk to others about weight loss and your goals.

 Nelda on a journey to lose 100 pounds

It talks about  Weight Loss Formula, a book; HYPNOSIS WEIGHT LOSS A successful weight loss is not the diet,  but actually STICKING to it and the Ultimate fat-burning machine and many others, but I feel success in weight loss is the attitude of completion, you must have the attitude that you can lose weight and if any of these items help, then by all means use them.

Go look, you might find exactly what you need.
 Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment