Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24th day to lose 100 lbs - Snow flakes.

Snow flakes - wow winter has started and doing a thirty minute per day three times a week can be even harder, but not impossible. try marching in place if you can't get outside. The Veterans Administration has created a video for us older folks. Next time your at your local VA Hospital ask your Dr. for a copy.   I have my copy. It shows you exercises for us older folks.

It almost seems to easy. 

Well, again it has been days since I've been here but I keep at it even if I don't write about it.
Did you see Ramon, on the biggest loser? he won the 26.2 mile marathon - wow... Good work Ramon. Glad to see you back in the fight. and  Vinny wasn't that romantic?  John glad to see you in the last three. Anthony, you kick but guy! Your a winner already! John your so set on winning that I'm afraid after the last weight in you'll just put it all back on . Its like your more interested in winning the money then winning the fight for your life! with out life that money means nothing.

Well. I did walk everyday except I haven't made it to 30 minutes yet!

Take care and work on that fat!
nelda

Go see my business sight: https://aircastles-internet-marketing.biz/index.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment