Sunday, December 18, 2011

been at it 35 days

Hi,
Guess I'm a little in need of having a talk to.. You know the kind where your mom sits down and lectures you about how your treating yourself?

You never think, you have time for you???!! If you don't who will? Anyone can succeed but you have to want it bad enough!

I'm fat, my health isn't good I hurt when I stand up more then a hour or so and I can't breath as I have BAD COPD! But am I really trying to get all this off me?  Is it important enough to do something about.. ?? I must make it that important. No skipping days of writing.. When I don't walk because no one is here to read about it.. Does it really matter what you think about me.. No it matters what I think about me. It matters that I think I'm worth the effort.. So am I?  Yes!
So quit sitting around talking about it and do something.. Guess, I'm lecturing me! It is so much easier to do nothing...

n...

No comments:

Post a Comment