Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Still walking!

young woman doing exercises on treadmill11 June 12: Speed 1.0, time 24:14 min/sec, distance 0.40 miles
                     12 June  12:  Speed 1.0, time 28:04, distance 0.46 miles
13 June 12 Speed 1.0, time 37:52 mn/sec, distance 0.62
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Barb, How is your walking going?? LoAnn, I'd never keep up with you.  You know what is hard about this...doing it alone.. My knee is hurting again. I almost joined a class action, the Knee the VA used is having lots of bad reactions.. mainly you still hurt!.. LOL  But I don't want to bring the VA into a class action against the maker..

Hope you both have a good day.. going to bed soon.. it's 1:01 am 6/14/12

Bye...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I forgot to post yesterday. I watered and walked about .8 miles in the neighborhood. It was really cool and nice. This morning I watered and walked the same area, but picked up a whole bag of trash. I was really pretty tired when I got home and it was getting pretty warm out. I don't think I will be able to walk outside tomorrow. i don't like walking at the Mall, but it is better than not walking at all. I lost that pound I gained over the weekend already and am being careful from now on. I had some trouble with my right hip and leg yesterday, but it is gone today. I think I did that pulling weeds Tues. Getting old is not fun.

    ReplyDelete