Monday, June 18, 2012

Walking on Sunday



6-18-12 Monday
I was busy all day and didn't walk till 10:30.

Speed 1.0 time was a little short I only did 20:05 minutes, distance 0.35

Crap, I just killed a scorpion this is the third one in my house in 5 years. I need to find something to get rid of them.. I just looked up and there it was on my computer desk about 12 inches from my arm.
The first one was on my leg and it was a only by grace it didn't sting me..I reached down and brushed it off without looking, then looked  - scared the pee right out of me...
I'm so jumpy right now.. every time a cat's hair brushes me I'm thinking scorpion...Anyone have any ideas?



2 comments:

  1. We had scorpions in Colorado. I don't know of any way of getting rid of them other than smashing them. There is probably some kind of spray that will kill them and you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    Being allergic to insect venom, I might die if stung. I was thinking a rid bug place... What's that ad that has the cockroach that walks talks and drives the car...Funny if I had roaches that big I'd leave the country!! Thank goodness no roaches, in fact for no foundation, living in the woods, no bugs but daddy long legs spiders, and they are everywhere..and my occasional scorpions..maybe my cats eat them...
    Nelda

    ReplyDelete