Saturday, June 16, 2012

I was painting..LOL


Thursday June 14, 2012 I walked
1.0 speed, 30:00 min/sec, for a distance of  .49 tenths of a mile
~~~~

Friday June 15, 2012,   I had every intention of walking at least 30 minutes, but I just kept working on merging the duplicates of people in my genealogy file. Later and later it became --- My sister has been redoing her kitchen in her house, I started fixing mine last year and never have finished... LOL, I got the bug!... I started painting (To make up for not walking.. yea right) at about 8:30 pm and worked and painted and rebuilt and, and , and.....it was 4:30am before I went to bed. And I still was not finished. 

Saturday June 16n 2012
I got up at 1:00 pm Lordie I slept late... but I started working on rebuilding the island cabinet. I'm finished with the building part but will need to finish the painting... and NO I did not walk today... Did you?


When you walk in the door you see the center picture #1 the picture on the left is the left wall #2 lt has white built in cabinets then the picture on the right is the wall on the right #3.


The picture with the door is the end of #2 and the beginning of the wall that shares the living room/bedroom.


This picture is the corner of the living room wall and wall #3

the white thing is my refrigerator, I wanted you to see the ceiling.





this is to the right as you walk in the doorway. All this wood work will be whiteand the flowers and vines will also be back where the red x's are with a white back ground sort of what you see in front.

Yaa'll probably think I'm crazy but I like color and since I live alone I can do what I want to...I should finish it in about a week. The hardest part is the standing it causes my legs to hurt! but I'll take a couple of pain pills and go to bed...

Sunday June 17...2:30 am... I'm sleepy...
I just realized, how screwed up my mind was.... I was thinking today was Monday...  and wrote all that with the wrong days.. Never mind I corrected it all....

The more I look at my kitchen the more I like it...

Nelda

No comments:

Post a Comment