Friday, June 15, 2012

Water Hauling Day..

Thursday: 14 June 2012 - I am a bad bad Girl.. I missed walking Thursday, but I did go down  the road and hauled water.. WE still do not have a well, and that is very definitely exercise..lets see water weights about 8 lbs  a gallon and I filled 6  five gallon buckets with lids and 20 gallon jugs. They are filled  in my truck bed. I fill them with a hose then have to take them out and store them on my porch. so one day every two weeks or twice a month I lift weights..LOL ..

Friday: 15 June 2012: speed 1.0; time 30:00 minutes, distance 0.48

I have to drink 5 hour energy to even have the energy to walk . I started taking Iodine plus and hope that helps. It is good for the thyrod... I'll be starting my second bottle soon.

Keep on Walking..
nelda


2 comments:

  1. I think hauling water definitely counts. I have an overactive thyroid and I was taking kelp, but I stopped and I must not need it because I have plenty of energy most days and my goiter has not returned so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday June 16, 20012

    Hey Barb,

    I Painted my kitchen last night...and moved and remade the kitchen island. now I'm to tired but will finish painting tomorrow.
    it is golden orange (more golden the orange) one wall, Two yellow walls that fade into a cream wall the center ceiling is white with pale chartruse green strips.and one part of the cream colored wall is a matching green wall, at cabinet top heigth is a 16 inch wide strip that goes around the 4 walls and I am painting flowers on it. my island and all cabinets are white and some flowers will be on them.

    When I'm finished, I'll take pictures. The counter tops I'm not sure what I'll do.. it they will match the floor. Oh and I have a vineing plant hanging in the corner by the window. -it is vineing all over the ceiling...

    It will be interesting when I finish... no walking today...

    I'll have to ask how I fix the blog so you can post too!

    nelda


    Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
    ~~~~~~~~
    My Genealogy: http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/index.htm
    GeneticGenealogy: http://www.geneticsand.us Gilpin Worldwide Project: http://www.gilpingenetics.us
    My Business: http://www.aircastles-internet-marketing.biz With lists to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete